Sunday, November 8, 2009

A.R. Plovnick - Stuck Behind a Bus 2008 tour ep

EGS001: A.R. Plovnick - Stuck Behind a Bus (summer tour promo 2008)

In the summer of 2008, I booked a few weekend getaways around the east coast to play some music. Not wanting to go out empty-handed (and still waiting for my DVD to be released on Insect Fields), I decided to put together a little promo cd-r to hand out. The cover was drawn by my good friend Zazz, inspired partly by my live show, and partly from an experience we shared together. Female Finger also appears on the DVD (and below), the other two songs are exclusive to this release. While cleaning my room the other day, I found that I still have a few copies left. If you would like a physical copy, please get in touch.

Track Listing:
1. Black Cloud Meets the Rainbow Man
2. Female Finger
3. Stuck Behind a Bus on the Road to God



download: sendspace

No comments:

Post a Comment